- LOVELY 1 BEDROOM LEASEHOLD HOUSE.
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - UNTESTED.
- COMMUNAL COURTYARD AREA.
- GROUND FLOOR WC & EN SUITE SHOWER EOOM.
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, BUS ROUTES & AMENITIES.
- OFFERING REALLY GOOD SIZE LIVING ACCOMMODATION.
- DOUBLE GLAZED SASH WINDOWS.
- ALLOOCATED PARKING SPACE TO REAR.
- 10 MINS WALK TO CRAYFORD TRAIN STATION - ZONE 6.
- MUST VIEW PROPERTY - CALL US NOW.
Looking for something just a little bit different - then this Quirky 1 Bedroom Leasehold House may be for you.
The property offers good size living accommodation in immaculate condition and comprises of a Lounge, Ground Floor WC and a Kitchen / Diner which in turn opens onto the Shared Courtyard and Parking area. Moving upstairs you will find a Double Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room.
The property benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and an Allocated Parking space to the rear.
The location of the property is also very good as you are close to Shops, Bus Routes and Crayford Train Station ( Zone 6 ) is an approximate 10 minute walk away.
In terms of running costs the sellers have advised us they pay £135 per month Service Charge which includes Ground Rent and Building Insurance and there is approximately 109 years left on the lease.
Call now to arrange your viewing of this lovely original property.
Lounge. - 15'0" (4.57m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Measured in to the bay.
Kitchen / Diner. - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
L - Shaped Room.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.