Able Estates would receive the following referral fees, if you take up the following services:
- Conveyancing Service - Apex Law £150+vat, JMW Solicitors £200 + vat and A V Rillo £150+vat NB Able Estates receive payment upon completion of the sale.
- For referring Tenants to Goodlord/Homelet for Contents Insurance and Utilities services, we receive a maximum of £30+vat (the fee depends on what services/policies chosen) – Able Estates will receive payment once the policy is active.
- Some maintenance contractors offer referral fees of between 9% to 12%+vat of the works carried out.
- For referring financial services to L & C Mortgages we receive, on average £175+vat - Able Estates receive payment upon completion of the sale.
- For referring Landlords to Evict My Tenant Limited, we receive a maximum of £50+vat - Able Estates will receive payment once the legal process is finalised.
We are able to offer our customers a range of additional services that assist with moving home whether it be Sales or Lettings. None of the service recommendations are obligatory, but if you do decide to use them, please be assured that this will not increase the amount you pay. The additional services offered are handpicked companies, contractors and suppliers.