- 1930 "s 3 BEDROOM SEMI DEATCHED FAMILY HOUSE.
- APPROX 100 FOOT REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS.
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & 1 SINGLE.
- SLIPPER BATH & SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE IN BATHROOM.
- EASY ACCESS TO THE M25 / DARTFORD TUNNELL.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- OFF STREET PARKING TO THE FRONT.
- 2 FEATURE FIRE PLACES IN LOUNGE / DINER.
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES - SHOPS, SCHOOLS ETC.
- CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.
Call now to view this 1930` s built 3 Bedroom Semi detached Family House that offers good size living accommodation in a very convenient area.
Once inside you will find accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall, 21 foot Lounge / Diner with 2 Feature Fireplaces, Kitchen and a Conservatory which gives you access to the 100 foot Garden. Moving upstairs you will find the Bathroom with feature Free standing Slipper bath and a Separate Shower Cubicle, 3 Bedrooms - 2 doubles & a single.
The property also benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating (untested), Off Street Parking to the front plus a lovely 100 foot Rear Garden which ha a variety of mature plants and shrubs plus pedestrian side access.
The property is also within walking distance to local amenities including Shops, Schools, Bus routes & Slade Green Train Station ( zone 6) plus access to the M25 / Dartford Tunnel is a short drive away.
All in all this property will make an ideal Family home, contact us now to arrange your viewing.
Lounge / Diner - 21'0" (6.4m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Narrowing to 11 foot.
Kitchen - 11'0" (3.35m) x 6'6" (1.98m)
Conservatory - 11'0" (3.35m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Bedroom 1 - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom 3 - 9'0" (2.74m) x 6'6" (1.98m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.