Call now to view this 3 Bedroom Freehold End of Terrace Family house that is in need of modernisation.
Step inside to find living accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall, Lounge and a Kitchen / Diner which in turn has access to the Rear Garden. Moving upstairs you will find a Bathroom and 3 well proportioned Bedrooms - the 3rd being 7 x 7 foot.
Benefits to note include Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, 40 x 40 foot corner Garden plus additional land to the side which subject to the relevant permission from the London Borough of Bexley could be used for Parking or a possible extension.
The property is also located within easy walking distance of Schools, Bus Stops, Erith Town Centre & Train Station ( zone 6 ) which can get you in to the London Stations in approximately 40 minutes and is on the same line and 2 stops from Abbey Wood which will have the much anticipated Crossrail running from December of this year.
As mentioned earlier the property does require modernisation but once this has been done you will have an Ideal Family home in a very conveniently located area.
Call us now to arrange your viewing of this property.
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
Measured in to the bay.
Kitchen / Diner - 19'0" (5.79m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Measured to furthest point.
Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Bedroom 3 - 7'4" (2.24m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- 3 BEDROOM END TERRACE FAMILY HOUSE.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- POSSIBILITY TO EXTEND - SUBJECT TO APPROVAL- L B BEXLEY.
- WALKKING DISTANCE TO ERITH TOWN CENTRE & SHOPS.
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN / DINER.
- THE PROPERTY DOES REQUIRE MODERNISATION.
- CORNER PLOT GARDEN WITH LAND TO SIDE.
- 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS - BED 3 IS 7 x 7 FOOT.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ERITH TRAIN STATION - ZONE 6.
- CALL TO ARRNGE YOUR VIEWING - IDEAL FAMILY HOUSE.
Nearest train stations (distances are in a straight line)