- THREE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO STATION
- AVAILABLE NOW
Spacious Three bedroom house with upstairs family bathroom/w.c. Lounge, Large fitted kitchen, Conservatory, Paved rear garden and Driveway to front for off street parking, the property benefit from Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating.
Situated close to Abbey Wood Station (Zone 4), local bus routes, schools and shops. AVAILABLE END OF MAY.
Please note that tenants will be required to pay a one off reference/administration fee of £150 + VAT per tenant/guarantor if applicable to reserve the property.
A month`s rent of £1300 and a dilapidation deposit of £1300 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
Further charges to Tenants are detailed in our offices and Terms of Business to Tenants.,
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires 1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.