- SPACIOUS 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE.
- ELECTRIC HEATING THROUGHOUT.
- PARKING SPACE IN FRONT OF GARAGE.
- 36 X 17 FOOT GARDEN - ACCESSED VIA THE GARAGE.
- WORKING TENANTS ONLY - LANDLORDS REQUEST.
- AVAILABLE FROM THE 15TH DECEMBER.
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM.
- 18 X 13 FOOT GARAGE - NARROWS TO 18 X 9 FOOT.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS & PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
- CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.
Able Estates are please to offer to the market this Immaculate 1 Bedroom First Floor Maisonette with its own Garden, Garage & Parking for 2 Cars.
Once inside you will find accommodation comprising of a an 18 x 17 Foot Lounge / Diner, Kitchen, Bathroom and a Double Bedroom with built in Wardrobe.
The property offers spacious living accommodation & is also within walking distance of Local Amenities including Shops, Schools & Public Transport.
Please note that the current rental fee of £950.00 pcm will also be subject to an administration fee of £150.00 + VAT per tenant/guarantor
A month`s rent of £950.00 and a deposit of £950.00 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
** NB The Landlord will only accept Working Tenants **
Lounge / Diner - 18'0" (5.49m) x 17'0" (5.18m)
L - Shaped.
Kitchen - 11'0" (3.35m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Bedroom - 11'0" (3.35m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.