- 1966 BUILT 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE.
- PROPERTY IS IN NEED OF UPDATING BUT DOES HAVE D GLAZ,
- SPACIOUSE HALL, LANDING & 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- 17 FOOT GAGRAGE PLUS OFF STREET PARKING FOR 2 CARS.
- SAME LINE / 2 STOPS FROM ABBEYWOOD & CROSSRAIL.
- LOCATED IN A POPULAR CUL DE SAC IN PARK CRESECENT.
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, GARDEN, GARAGE, & OFF STREET PARK.
- 40 FOOR REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE PEDESTRIAN ACCESS.
- CCLOSE TO SHOPS, SCHOOLS, BUS RIOUTES & ERITH TRAIN STN.
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING APPOINTMENT.
Wonderful opportunity to purchase this Chain Free 3 Bed Semi detached Family house that is in need of updating, the property was built in 1966 and is located in a popular cul de sac in the much sought-after Park Crescent area.
Step inside to find accommodation comprising of a Good size Entrance Hall, Kitchen and an 18 x 12 Foot Lounge / Diner which in turn opens onto the Rear Garden. Moving upstairs to the spacious landing you will find a Bathroom, 3 Good sized bedrooms with Bedroom 1 is an impressive 18 x 12 Foot and Bedroom 3 10 x 7 ‘ 6 Foot.
Although the property is in need of refurbishment it does have Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, 40 Foot Rear Garden with side access, 17 Foot Garage plus own driveway.
All local amenities including Shops, Schools, Hospital, Bus Routes and Erith Train Station ( zone 6 ) are within walking distance as well. From Erith Train Station you can get into the London Stations in approximately 35 - 40 minutes plus you are on the same line / 2 stops from abbey wood which will have the much-anticipated Crossrail running from it in the not-too-distant future.
Properties in this cul de sac rarely become available so with this in mind we recommend you call us to arrange your viewing of this ideal Family home.
Lounge / Diner. - 18'0" (5.49m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Kitchen. - 10'0" (3.05m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom 1. - 18'0" (5.49m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Bedroom 2. - 10'0" (3.05m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom 3. - 10'0" (3.05m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.