- CHAIN FREE 2 BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE.
- APPROXIMATE 40 FOOT REAR GARDEN.
- HANDY GROUNDFLOOR CLOAKROOM / WC.
- CLOSE TO SLADE GREEN TRAIN STATION - ZONE 6 - SOUTH EASTERN AND
- LINE / 3 STOPS FROM ABBEY WOOD & CROSSRAIL.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES TO THE FRONT.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS, SCHOOLS & BUS ROUTES.
- THAMES LINK RUNNING FROM HERE PLUS YOU ARE ON SAME
- CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.
Located on the popular Howbury Park development is this Chain Free 2 Bedroom Terraced House that was built Circa 1997.
Step inside and you find living accommodation comprising Entrance Hall, handy Ground Floor WC, Kitchen with built in oven & hob, Lounge /diner which opens on to the rear Garden. Moving upstairs you will find the main Bathroom & 2 good size Bedrooms.
Some benefits to note include Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating (untested), 2 parking spaces to the front and a 40 foot rear Garden.
In terms of location, the property is close to all local amenities including Schools, Local Shops, Bus Routes and Slade Green Train Station which is in Zone 6 and has South Eastern and Thames link Trains running from it can get you in to the London Stations in approximately 40/45 minutes plus you are also on the same line and only 3 stops from Abbey Wood Station which will have Crossrail running from it in the not too distant future.
NB The seller has advised us that a yearly fee of £120.00 is payable towards the upkeep of communal areas on the development.
If you have any questions or would like to view this lovely property, then please call us, we will be happy to help.
Lounge / Diner. - 19'0" (5.79m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Kitchen. - 9'0" (2.74m) x 5'0" (1.52m)
Bedroom 1. - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom 2. - 11'0" (3.35m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.