- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM VICTORIAN STYLE TERRACED HOUSE.
- REAR GARDEN THAT MEASURES APPROXIMTAELY 45 FOOT.
- FEATURE LARGE UPSTAIRS BATHROOM.
- 10 MINUTE WALK TO ERITH TRAIN STATION - ZONE 6.
- NICE CHARACTER FEEL TO THE PROPERTY.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- HANDY GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM & WC.
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS, SCHOOLS & BUS ROUTES.
- SAME LINE / 2 STOPS FROM ABBEY WOOD & CROSSRAIL.
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING APPOINTMENT.
Able Estates are pleased to bring to the market this Chain Free 2 Double bedroom Victorian Style Terraced House.
Once inside you will find an Entrance Porch, Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Handy Shower Room / WC and a Rear Lobby which in turn gives you access to the Rear Garden. Moving upstairs you will find 2 Double Bedrooms and a Very large Bathroom.
The property also benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating ( untested ) and a 45 Foot Rear Garden.
The property is within walking distance of Local Shops, Schools, Bus Routes and Erith Train Station which is zone 6. From here you can get you in to the London Stations in approximately 40 minutes plus you are on the same line / 2 stops from Abbey wood Station which will have Crossrail running from it in the not too distant future.
If you have any questions about the property or would like to view then please call us and we will be happy to help.
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
Measured in to the bay.
Dining Room. - 14'0" (4.27m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
Measured to furthest points.
Kitchen. - 11'0" (3.35m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Bedroom 1. - 14'0" (4.27m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom 2. - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bathroom. - 11'0" (3.35m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.