- WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE.
- LOVELY 10 X 8 UPSTAIRS BATHROOM - ORIGINALLY BEDROOM 3.
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS.& 2 SEPERATE RECEPTION ROOMS.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL SHOPS & SCHOOLS.
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF NORTHUMBERLAND HEATH.
- WELL KEPT REAR GARDEN - APPROXIMATE 50 FOOT.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN & HOB.
- CLOSE TO 2 TRAIN STATIONS & BUS ROUTES.
- CALL TO VIEW THIS LOVELY PERIOD PROPERTY.
Immaculate 2 Bedroom End of Terrace house with a Lovely 10 x 8 Foot Upstairs Bathroom.
The property was built Circa 1900's & benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and a well-kept 50 Foot Rear Garden.
Step inside to find living accommodation comprising of Entrance hall, Bay Fronted Lounge, Separate Dining Room and a modern Fitted Kitchen which in turn gives you access to the Rear Garden. Moving upstairs you will find 2 Double Bedrooms and a Lovely 10 x 8 Foot 4 Piece Bathroom.
In terms of location the property is conveniently located for all local amenities including North Heath Shops, Bus Routes and Erith and Barnehurst Train Stations which are an approximate 15 minute walk and both in Zone 6.
If you have any questions or would like to view this lovely property then please call us, we will be happy to help.
Lounge. - 14'0" (4.27m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Measured in to the bay.
Dining Room. - 14'0" (4.27m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Kitchen. - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bedroom 1. - 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Bedroom 2. - 11'0" (3.35m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Upstairs Bathroom. - 10'0" (3.05m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.