Price £725 pcm +Fees
Erith Park is Orbits Flagship Housing Scheme in the London Borough of Bexley. If you would love to buy a Home at Erith Park, but you are not quite ready to purchase right now Orbits Aspire to Buy Scheme may suit you. There are a number of properties, of differing bedroom sizes ( apartments and houses), that you can rent at a reduced rent for up to five years before buying, either outright or through shared ownership.
Aspire to Buy homes are let on a five year fixed term tenancy at an affordable rent. During the five year tenancy period, you will be expected to save either to buy a minimum share in the property or outright at the end of the five years. If you are unable to do this the tenancy ends. Please also note that a service charge of around £29 per week is payable as well as the rent element.
If you are interested in Aspire to buy and can meet the following criteria then please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an application form.
1 You live or work within Bexley Borough
2.You are in employment and are realistically able to save towards either buying a share in, or buying the property outright at the end of the tenancy.
3. Have a minimum income range of £29,681 for a one bedroom, to £41,534 for a 3 bedroom house.
4. Be able to pay five weeks rent in advance plus a 6 week deposit at the state of the tenancy.
5. you will need to pay for credit and reference checks £150.00 Plus Vat.
6.you will need to satisfy an affordability assessment.
Please note that the Cats and Dogs will not be acceptable in any of the apartments
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each Property requires1 months deposit as well as one months rent in advance
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.