- ONE BED CONVERSION FLAT
- CENTRAL HEATING
- VACANT POSSESSION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION
* AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY *
* SOLD WITH THE BENEFIT OF A NEWLY EXTENDED LEASE ALONG WITH OWNERSHIP OF THE FREEHOLD TITLE *
* BENEFITS INCLUDE DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING (UNTESTED), GARDEN AND NO FORWARD CHAIN *
* THE ACCOMMODATION BOASTS HALLWAY, LANDING, LOUNGE, KITCHEN, BEDROOM AND BATHROOM *
* IDEALLY LOCATED CLOSE TO BRITISH RAIL, BUSES, SHOPS AND PARKLAND *
* VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE *
LOUNGE - 15'6" (4.72m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
BEDROOM - 12'1" (3.68m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
KITCHEN - 6'10" (2.08m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own due diligence into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.