- 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE.- CHAIN FREE.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- GARAGE TO SIDE - ACCESS VIA SHARED DRIVEWAY.
- FEW MINUTES WALK AWAY FROM NORTH HEATH SHOPS.
- ERITH & BARNEHURST TRAIN STATIONS ARE CLOSE BY.
- FORMS PART OF A DETACHED BULDING OF JUST 2.
- 25 X 18 FOOT REAR GARDEN WITH HANDY SIDE ACCESS.
- NEW LEASE OF APPROX 150 YEARS - BEING EXTENDED NOW.
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT & SCHOOLS.
- CALL TO ARARNGE YOUR VIEWING - NOW.
Offered with the benefit of No Chain is this 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Maisonette that is in need of updating.
The property forms part of a Detached building so you only have a maisonette above you, once inside you will find an Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Shower Room, 2 Good size Bedrooms, Kitchen and a Bright Lounge / Diner – both of these rooms have direct access to the Rear Garden.
Although the property is dated inside it does have Gas Central Heating (untested), Double Glazing, 25 x 18 Foot Rear Garden with access to the side of the property that leads to the Garage and Shared Driveway.The property also owns the whole of the ground floor front garden so could have potential for further off street parking.
The Sellers has advised us that the property Shares Freehold with the upstairs maisonette and they are currently in the process of extending the lease to around 150 years.
The location of the property is really good as you located in a quiet Cul de sac yet within easy walking distance of Public Transport, Northumberland Heath Shops and all its many amenities.
*** Call us on 01322 400 222 if you would like to discuss the property or to arrange a viewing***
Living Room - 13'6" (4.11m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
Bedroom 1 - 12'6" (3.81m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
Bedroom 2 - 9'10" (3m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Kitchen - 10'6" (3.2m) x 13'3" (4.04m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.