- WELL PRESENTED 2ND FLOOR STUDIO FLAT.
- IDEAL 1ST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET PROPERTY.
- SECURITY ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN & HOB
- LONG LEASE - APPROX 160 YEARS UNEXPIRED.
- CHAIN FREE PURCHASE.
- ELECTRIC HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING.
- GOOD SIZE L - SHAPED LONGE / BEDROOM AREA
- AMPLE STORAGE CUPBOARDS & RESIDENTS PARKING.
- CALL IF YOU ANY QUESTIONS OR TO BOOK A VIEWING.
Ideal Investment opportunity or First Time Purchase.
Call to view this 2nd Floor Studio Flat that is within walking distance of Erith Train Station ( zone 6 ), Bus Routes & Local Shops. Benefits include Electric Heating, Double Glazing, Entry Phone System, Residents Parking.
Once inside the flat you will accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall with several storage cupboards, Bathroom, Modern Fitted Kitchen with built in oven & hob plus a good size L - Shaped Lounge / Bedroom area.
The seller has advised us they pay a yearly service charge of £1400.00 which includes Building Insurance and Ground Rent, this can be paid monthly or quarterly.
NB The seller has recently extended the lease and it has approximately 159 years un expired. ** CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING **
LOUNGE/BEDROOM - 12'9" (3.89m) x 16'4" (4.98m)
KITCHEN - 7'0" (2.13m) x 5'5" (1.65m)
From our North-Heath office proceed right along Bexley Road, take the 7th turning on the left in to Fraser Road.Proceed along and take last turning on the right in to Church Road, at the crossroads continue over in to St.Johns Road bearing right, on the left you will see Sycamore Court.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.