- WELL PRESENTED 1900'S BUILT 2 BEDROOM HOUSE.
- APRROXIMATE 40 FOOT REAR GARDEN.
- ACCESS VIA REAR SERVICE ROAD.
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, SCHOOLS & PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
- 26 FOOT LOUNGE / DINER - LOVELY ROOM.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & ELECTRIC HEATING.
- 19 X 14 FT GARAGE WITH ELEC UP AND OVER DOOR.
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & UPSTAIRS BATHROOM.
- BUSES & ERITH TRAIN STATION - ZONE 6.
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING APPOINTMENT.
Located in the heart of Northumberland Heath is this well presented 2 Bedroom Period House that was built Circa 1900.
Step inside to find good size living accommodation comprising of Entrance Porch, Hallway, 26 Foot Lounge / Diner, Fitted Kitchen and a Lobby Area which in turn opens onto the Rear Garden. Moving upstairs you will find 2 Good size Bedrooms, Bathroom with Bath and Separate Shower Cubicle plus a separate WC.
The property also benefits from Double Glazing, Electric Heating, Approximate 40 Foot Rear Garden and a 19 x 14 Foot Garage with electric up and over door with access via a Rear Service Road.
In terms of location the property is conveniently located for all local amenities including North Heath Shops, Schools, Bus Routes and Barnehurst and Erith Train Stations which are an approximate 15 minute walk and both in Zone 6. NB Erith is on the same line and 2 stops from Abbeywood Station which will have Crossrail running from it in the not too distant future.
If you have any questions or would like to view this property then please call us, we will be happy to help.
Lounge / Diner. - 26'0" (7.92m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Measured to widest end.
Kitchen. - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Lobby. - 7'0" (2.13m) x 4'0" (1.22m)
Bedroom 1. - 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'6" (3.81m)
Bedroom 2. - 12'6" (3.81m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.