- CHAIN FREE 2 BEDROOM 2ND (TOP) FLOOR FLAT.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- EN BLOC GARAGE TO THE REAR.
- CLOSE TO BUS ROUTES, PARK & SCHOOLS.
- NO BUY TO LET INVESTORS - CONDITION OF LEASE
- THE PROPERTY IS IN NEED OF UPDATING.
- SECURITY ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO NUXLEY VILLAGE & ITS AMENITIES.
- LEASE, SERVICE CHARGE & GROUND RENT TO BE ADVISED.
- CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.
Guide price of £210,000 - £220,000.
Located in a popular road in Upper Belvedere is this Chain Free 2 Bedroom 2nd (Top) Floor Flat that is in need of updating.
Once past the Entry Phone System you will find a well-kept Communal Hallway with stairs leading to the 2nd Floor Landing. Step inside the actual property to find accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall with ample storage cupboards, 2 Good Size Bedrooms, Bathroom, Kitchen and a 17 x 12 Lounge / Diner with Feature Picture Window.
The property is within walking distance of Belvedere Park, Schools, Public Transport and Nuxley Village & its many shops and Restaurants plus it also benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Entry Phone System and En Bloc Garage.
We have been advised that the lease term is 150 years from 24th June 1983 so there are approximately 113 years un expired, a yearly service charge of £1920.00 and a Peppercorn Ground Rent.
NB We have also been advised that due to conditions in the lease these properties cannot be let out so they are not suitable for a Buy to Let Investor.
For more information or to book a viewing please call us on 01322 400222.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.