- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE - BUILT CIRCA 1938.
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMAENTIES - SHOPS, SCHOOLS, PUBLIC
- POPULAR ROAD IN UPPER BELVEDERE.
- PROPERTY HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO REAR ON GROUND FLOOR.
- PROPERTY IS IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION.
- FOR 2 CARS TO THE FRONT + 60 FOOT REAR GADEN.
- TRANSPORT AND NUXLEY / BELVEDERE VILLAGE.
- GOOD SELECTION OF SCHOOLS - INFANTS & JUNIORS.
- CALL 020 8306 2020 option 2 TO VIEW THIS IDEAL FAMILY HOME.
An Ideal Family home is offered in the shape of this extended 3 Bedroom Semi - detached Freehold House that is located in a popular road in Upper Belvedere.
The property which was built Circa 1938 has been extended on the ground floor which results in you benefitting from an Entrance Hall, 23 Foot Lounge / Diner and an L – Shaped Kitchen / Diner which opens onto the Rear Garden. Moving upstairs you will find the Bathroom plus 3 Bedrooms - 2 Doubles and 1 Single which measures 7 by 6 Foot.
Although the property requires some modernisation it does already have UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating ( untested ), Off Street Parking to the front for 2 Cars and a well established 60 Foot Rear garden which has a handy side access for pedestrians.
The location of the property is very good as you are close to lots of local amenities including Shops, Bus Routes, Schools plus Nuxley Village with its many shops & restaurants is a short walk away.
All in all this adds up to making an Ideal family home, good size living accommodation in a great location that is close to all amenities.
Call or email us now to arrange your viewing appointment.
Lounge / Diner. - 23'0" (7.01m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Measured into the Bay plus room narrows slightly to 10 Foot at Kitchen / Diner end.
Kitchen / Diner. - 16'0" (4.88m) x 16'0" (4.88m)
L - Shaped.
Bedroom 1. - 13'0" (3.96m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Measured into the Bay.
Bedroom 2. - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom 3. - 7'0" (2.13m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own due diligence into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.