- CHAIN FREE 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE.
- APPROX 35 FOOT REAR GARDEN - ACCESS TO THE SIDE.
- 85 YEAR LEASE & £44.17 PER MONTH SERVICE CHARGE.
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, SCHOOLS & BUS ROUTES.
- APPROX TO 30 MINUTES TO LONDON STATIONS.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- HANDY STORAGE CUPBOARDS.
- IDEAL 1ST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET PROPERTY.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BEXLEYHEATH TRAIN STATION - ZONE 5.
- CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.
* PLEASE CLICK THROUGH FOR VIDEO AND 3D FLOORPLANS *
Well-presented Chain Free 1 Bedroom First Floor Maisonette.
Once inside you will find an Entrance Hall, Bathroom, Double Bedroom, Bright and Airy Lounge / Diner and a Fitted Kitchen.
Benefits include Gas Central Heating (untested), Double Glazing, Storage Cupboards, Own loft space and a 35 Foot Garden which is accessed via a pathway to the side of the property.
The seller has advised us there are approximately 85 Years left on the lease and that they pay £44.17 per month which includes service charge and ground rent. NB We have not seen written confirmation of this so supplying information which has been verbally given by the seller.
The location of the property is really good as you are located in a quiet road yet within walking distance of all local amenities including Local Shops, Schools, Bus Routes plus Bexleyheath Train Station(zone 5) which can get you into the London Stations in approximately 30 minutes.
If you have any questions or would like to book a viewing then please call us and we will be happy to help you.
Lounge / Diner. - 15'0" (4.57m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom. - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Kitchen. - 8'6" (2.59m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Bathroom. - 8'0" (2.44m) x 5'4" (1.63m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.