- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE - BUILT CIRCA 1937.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY + OFF STREET PARKING TO THE FRONT.
- CLOSE TO BUS ROUTES AND EASY ACCESS TO A2 / M25.
- RESTAURANTS & TRAIN STATION - ZONE 6.
- PROPERTY IS IN NEED OF UPDATING - CHAIN FREE.
- APPROXIMATE 75 FOOT REAR GARDEN.
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS INCLUDING TOWNLEY ROAD GRAMMAR.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BEXLEY VILLAGE SHOPS, PUBS &
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING OF THIS LOVELY HOUSE.
Don't miss out on this Chain Free 3 Bedroom Semi - detached Family House that is in need of some modernisation.
The property was built Circa 1937 and comprises of a Good Size Hall, 2 Separate Reception rooms, Kitchen and Lean to. Moving upstairs you will find 3 well-proportioned Bedrooms - the 3rd measuring 8 ' 6 by 7 Foot.
Although the property does require some updating it does benefit from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, UPVC Soffit and Facia Boards, Approximate 90 Foot Rear Garden, Garage and Driveway Plus Off Street Parking to the front for several cars.
The property is ideally located for the pretty Bexley Village with its many Shops, Pubs, Restaurants and Train Station (zone 6), also close by is Bexleyheath Broadway, Primary & Secondary Schools including Townley Grammar, Bus Routes plus easy access to the A2 / M25.
If you have any questions or would like to book a viewing of this lovely property then please call us and we will be happy to help you.
Lounge. - 17'0" (5.18m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
Measured into the bay.
Dining Room. - 14'0" (4.27m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Kitchen. - 9'0" (2.74m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Bedroom 1. - 17'0" (5.18m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Bedroom 2. - 14'0" (4.27m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Bedroom 3. - 8'6" (2.59m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.