- IMMACULATE 1 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT.
- NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT.
- SECURITY ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM.
- CLOSE TO GRAVESEND TOWN CENTRE.
- £150 + VAT REFERENCING FEE P[ER ADULT.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- NEW CARPETS AND VINYL FLOORING.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN & HOB.
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT - BUSES & TRAIN.
- WORKING TEANNTS ONLY.
Available straight away is this Newly Decorated 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment that has Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating & New Carpets. The property is located close to Gravesend Town Centre plus Schools & Public Transport. NB The Landlord will only consider working tenants for this property
Once you`re past the Entry Phone you will find a well - kept Communal Hallway which leads to your own flat, Step inside to find an Entrance Hall, Bathroom, Good size Bedroom, Fitted Kitchen with a Brand New oven & hob and a Lounge / diner.
Benefits to note include Double Glazing, Electric Heating, Residents Parking, Entry Phone System plus the Landlord has laid Brand New Carpets and Blinds throughout.
All in all this is a lovely property in a very popular area – Call or e mail us now to arrange your viewing.
** The Landlord of this property will only consider Fulltime working tenants **
Please note that the current rental fee of £650.00 per calendar month will also be subject to an administration fee of £150.00 + VAT per tenant/guarantor
A month`s rent of £650.00 and a deposit of £650.00 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.