- AVAILABLE STRAIGHT AWAY.
- OFF STREET PARKING TO THE FRONT - 2 VEHICLES.
- 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS / UPSTAIRS BATHROOM.
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS, SCHOOLS & BUS ROUTES.
- 150 + VAT REFERENCING FEES
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME.
- 50 FOOT REAR GARDEN.
- HANDY UTILITY ROOM & GROUND FLOOR WC.
- LANDLORD WILL ONLY CONSIDER WORKING TENANTS.,
- CALL TO ARRNGE YOUR VIEWING.
Don`t miss out on this well presented 3 Bedroom Vickers Family home that was built Circa 1920 `s and is located in Northumberland Heath.
Step inside to find living accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Utility Room, Handy Ground Floor Cloakroom and a 18 Lounge which in turn opens on to the Conservatory. Moving upstairs you will find a Bathroom plus 3 well proportioned Bedrooms.
Some benefits to note include Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating (untested), 50 foot Garden plus off Street parking for 2 vehicles to the front.
The location of the property is also really good too, not only are you are located in a quiet cul de sac but you are also within walking distance of all local amenities including Shops, Schools & Public Transport ** MUST VIEW PROPERTY **
Please note that the current rental fee of £1250.00 per calendar month will also be subject to an administration fee of £150.00 + VAT per tenant/guarantor
A month`s rent of £1250.00 and a deposit equivalent to one months rent is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
Dining Room - 11'0" (3.35m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
Lounge Area - 18'0" (5.49m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Kitchen - 10'0" (3.05m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Conservatory - 10'0" (3.05m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Bedroom 1 - 13'0" (3.96m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bedroom 3 - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.