- SELF CONTAINED ONE BEDROOM FLAT
- DOUBLE GLAZING.
- SECURED PARKING TO REAR.
- AVAILABLE STRAIGHT AWAY.
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT.
- ABOVE ONE OF THE SHOPS IN NORTHUMBERLAND HEATH
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- NB ACCESS IS VIA REAR ALLEY WAY.
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED FOR ALL AMENITIES.
- CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.
One Bedroom Self Contained Flat above one of the Shops in Northumberland Heath. This Property offers good sized living accommodation and benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing. The property comes with the added bonus of a parking space to the rear of the property. Entrance to the property is via rear of shops.
Please note that the property will have gated pedestrian and vehicle access.
Step inside the property to find entrance lobby, stairs leading up to a spacious hallway, Bedroom, Kitchen, Shower Room and Lounge Area.
Please note that tenants will be required to pay a one off reference/administration fee of £150 + VAT per tenant /guarantor if applicable to reserve the property.
A month`s rent of £700.00 and a dilapidation deposit of £700.00 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
Further charges to Tenants are detailed in our offices and Terms of Business to Tenants
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Kitchen - 100'0" (30.48m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Bedroom - 9'0" (2.74m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.