- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM DOUBLE FRONTED END OF TERRACE.
- GARDEN TO THE REAR AND SIDE WITH ACCESS.
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND SCHOOLS.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ERITH TRAIN STATION - ZONE 6.
- ELEVATED POSITION - NOT OVERLOOKED.
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING.
- POSSIBILITY TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BUS ROUTES.
- SAME LINE / 2 STOPS FROM ABBEYWOOD - CROSSRAIL - 2019
- CALL TO ARARNGE YOUR VIEWING.
Enjoying an elevated position is this 2 Double Bedroom Double Fronted Victorian Style End of Terrace House.
Step inside to find accommodation comprising of Small Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and Bathroom. Moving upstairs you will find 2 Double Bedrooms.
Some benefits worth noting are Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and very manageable gardens to the rear and side which in turn provides pedestrian access. The land to the side also offers the possibility of extending the property subject to the relevant planning permission from the London Borough of Bexley.
The property is also within walking distance of local amenities including Shops, Schools and Public Transport which includes Erith Train Station which is on the same line and only 2 stops from Abbey wood which will have the much anticipated Crossrail running from 2019.
Please call us if you have any questions or you would like to book a viewing.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.