- 3 BEDROOM VICTORIAN STYLE TERACED HOUSE
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ERITH & BELVEDERE TRAIN STATIONS.
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME - GOOD SIZE & CONVENIENTLY LOCATED.
- GOOD SIZE LIVING ACCOMODATION.
- NO FORWARD CHAIN INVOLVED.
- APPROXIMATE 30 FOOT REAR GARDEN.
- BOTH ON SAME LINE AS CROSSRAIL @ ABBEYWOOD.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO FRANKS PARK.
- CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING - 01322 400222.
3 Bed Victorian Style House that is offered Chain Free.The property benefits from DG, Gas C heating & a 30 foot Garden.The property is well located for Local Shops, Schools & Public Transport including 2 Train stations that are on the same line as Abbey Wood which will have Crossrail from Dec 18.
Once inside you will find an Entrance Hall, 2 Separate Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen & a Ground Floor Bathroom. Moving upstairs there are 3 well proportioned Bedrooms.
Some benefits to note include DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING ( untested ) and a 30 foot REAR GARDEN.
If you would like some more information on this property or would like to view then please feel free to call us, we will be happy to help.
Lounge Area - 14'0" (4.27m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Measured in to bay.
Dining Area - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Kitchen - 10'0" (3.05m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Bedroom 1 - 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bedroom 3 - 10'0" (3.05m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.