- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM 3RD ( Top ) FLOOR FLAT.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT.
- SECURITY ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM.
- LOCAL SHOPS, BUS STOPS ARE VERY CLOSE BY.
- 150 + VAT PER TENANT REFERENCING FEE.
- GOOD CONDITION - WELL DECORATED.
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (NOT TESTED).
- 2 MINUTE WALK TO BELVEDERE TRAIN STATION ( ZONE 5 )
- LOTS OF CUPBOARD SPACE - VERY HANDY.
- CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.
One Bedroom 3rd ( Top ) Floor Flat that is Ideally Located for Local Shops and Belvedere Train Station ( Zone 5 ) which can get you into the London Stations in approximately 40 minutes.
Once inside you will find accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall, Fitted Kitchen with Fridge / Freezer, Washing Machine & Electric Cooker, Good Size L - Shaped Lounge / Diner, Bathroom and Bedroom.
Benefits Include Double Glazing, Gas Central ( not tested) & Residents parking.
Please note that tenants will be required to pay a one off administration fee of £150 + VAT per tenant and guarantor to reserve the property and pay for their references and the tenancy set up.
A month`s rent of £775.00 and a dilapidation deposit of £775.00 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
Further charges to Tenants are detailed in our offices and Terms of Business to Tenants.,
Lounge / Diner - 16'0" (4.88m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
L - Shaped Room - measured to furthest points.
Bedroom - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Kitchen - 9'0" (2.74m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.