- NEWLY DECORATED 2 BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE.
- APPROXIMATE 65 FOOT REAR GARDEN WITH REAR ACCESS.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BARNEHURST TRAIN STATION - ZONE 6.
- INTEGRATED WASHING MACHINE & FRIDGE / FREEZER.
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, SCHOOLS & M25 / DARTFORD TUNNEL.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- OFF STREET PARKINGTO THE FRONT.
- BRAND NEW KITCHEN WITH BUILT ON OVEN & HOB.
- WORKING TENANTES ONLY - LANDLORDS REQUEST.
- CALL TO ARARNGE YOUR VIEWING.
Newly decorated 2 Bedroom House with Off Street Parking, Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, New Carpets & Vinyl Flooring, 65 foot Garden plus Brand New kitchen with Integrated Washing Machine, Fridge / Freezer and Built In Oven & Hob.
Shops, Schools & Public Transport are all close plus access to the A2, M25, Dartford Tunnel and Bluewater are all within easy driving distance.
Please note that tenants will be required to pay a one off reference/administration fee of £150 +vat per tenant/guarantor if applicable to reserve the property.
A month`s rent of £1000.00 and a deposit of £1000.00 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
Further charges to Tenants are detailed in our offices and Terms of Business to Tenants.,
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Kitchen / Diner - 13'0" (3.96m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Bedroom 1 - 13'0" (3.96m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom 2 - 8'6" (2.59m) x 7'0" (2.13m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.