- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE.
- DOUBLE GLAZING.
- 60 FOOT REAR GARDEN.
- WALKING DISTAMCE TO BUS ROUTES.
- SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFEENCE & RELEVANT CHECKS.
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- CLOSE TO 2 TRAIN STATIONS.
- £150 + VAT ADMIN FEE PER ADULT.
- CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING.
Able Estates are pleased to offer to the market this good sized 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM 1ST FLOOR MAISONETTE.
Step inside the property to find accommodation comprising of Entrance Hall, Fitted Kitchen, Modern Bathroom, 2 Bedrooms and a Lounge.
Benefits to note include Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and a 60 Ft Rear Garden.
The property is located in a popular residential road in Barnehurst that is well located for both Barnehurst & Slade Green Train Stations which can get you into the London Stations in approximately 40 minutes plus you are within easy access of the A2, M25, Dartford tunnel and Blue water and Bexleyheath shopping centres.
Please note that tenants will be required to pay a one of administration fee of £150 +vat per tenant and guarantor if applicable to reserve the property and pay for their references and the tenancy set up.
A months rent of £875.00 and a delapidations deposit of £875.00 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
Further charges to Tenants are detailed in our offices and Terms of Business to Tenants.,
Lounge - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Kitchen - 7'0" (2.13m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Bedroom 1 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Bedroom 2 - 9'6" (2.9m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.