- 1 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING.
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE.
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE.
- CLOSE TO BUS ROUTES.
- NEWLY DECORATED THROGHOUT.
- ECONOMY 7 HEATING.
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN & HOB.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO NUXLEY VILLAGE.
- CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING APPOINTMENT.
Located in a private development is this Newly decorated One Bedroom Ground Floor Maisonette that is within walking distance to Public Transport and Nuxley Village with its many amenities. Benefits to note include Double Glazing, Economy 7 Heating and Allocated Parking Space.
Step inside to find a Small Porch, Lounge Area, Kitchen Area, Inner Hall, Bathroom and Bedroom.
Please note that tenants will be required to pay a one off reference/administration fee of £150 + VAT per tenant/guarantor if applicable to reserve the property.
A month`s rent of £795 and a dilapidation deposit of £795 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
Further charges to Tenants are detailed in our offices and Terms of Business to Tenants.,
Lounge Area. - 14'0" (4.27m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Kitchen Area. - 11'0" (3.35m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Bedroom. - 10'0" (3.05m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.