- DOUBLE GLAZING
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATLEY
- G/F BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- REAR GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDS AND BOX ROOM
VERY WELL PRESENTED HOUSE COMPRISING Two double bedrooms plus study/cot room, Lounge, Spacious Kitchen/Diner, ground floor family bathroom and rear garden. Close to all local amenities. Situated between Abbey Wood and Belvedere Stations. Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating. Call 020 8306 2020 for an appointment to view. Sorry DSS not considered on this property.
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATLEY / UNFURNISHED.
Admin/reference fees apply at £150 + VAT per tenant/guarantor
A months rent of £1200 and a delapidations deposit of £1200 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires 1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 55, potential value 82
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 45, potential value 75
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.