- FITTED KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- REAR GARDEN
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO BR STATION, SHOPS & BUS ROUTES
- AVAILABLE 1ST AUGUST
Situated in a popular residential road is this very well presented 2 Bedroom Victorian House located within walking distance to Abbey Wood Station, Shops, local Bus Routes & Schools. The accommodation comprises Fitted Kitchen including cooker, washing machine and freezer. Spacious Through Lounge, Two Double Bedrooms & spacious family Bathroom. Benefiting from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating & rear Garden. Available end of March beginning of April to be confirmed
Working professional only.
Please note 1 month deposit and 1 month rernt in advance, also be subject to a reference/administration fee of £150 + VAT per tenant/guarantor.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires 1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 61, potential value 71
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 54, potential value 66
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.