- NICELY DECORATED
- SITUATED CLOSE TO ABBEY WOOD STATION
- PARKING SPACE
- ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- AVAILABLE END OF APRIL
NICELY DECORATED One bedroom ground floor maisonette, double glazed windows, electric heating, parking space, situated in popular location close to Abbey Wood mainline railway station AVAILABLE FROM END OF APRIL
Please note tha there is a reference/administration fee of £150 + VAT per tenant/guarantor
1 MONTH DEPOSIT AND 1 MONTH RENT IN ADVANCE
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires 1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.