- TWO BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMODATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN
- AVAILABLE AFTER 13TH DECEMBER
Beautifully presented two bedroom Victorian Terrace house offering spacious living accommodation and garden. Benefitting from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating and close to all local amenities. Within walking distance of Belvedere Station. The property is unfurnished and available after 13th December.
Call today to view this stunning house.
Admin/reference fees apply at £150 + VAT per tenant/guarantor
A months rent of £1150 and a delapidations deposit of £1150 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires 1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 52, potential value 83
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 48, potential value 83
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.