- IMMACULATE 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & ECONOMY 7 HEATING.
- RESIDENTS PARKING.
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ABBEY WOOD TRAIN STATION - ZONE 4.
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
- LOCATED ON POPULAR PRIORY GARDENS DEVELOPMENT.
- SECURITY ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM.
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM.
- £150 + VAT ADMIN / REFERENCING FEE PER ADULT.
- CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING NOW.
Located on the popular Priory Gardens development is this Immaculate 2 Bed Ground Floor Flat that is available immediately & within walking distance of Abbey Wood Train Station - Zone 4.
Benefits include Double Glazing, Economy 7 heating, Security Entry Phone system and Residents Parking.
Once inside you will find an Entrance Hall, Lounge / Diner, Fitted Kitchen with built in oven & hob, Modern Bathroom and 2 Good Size Bedrooms.
Please note that tenants will be required to pay a one off reference/administration fee of £150 + VAT per tenant /guarantor if applicable to reserve the property.
A month`s rent of £950.00 and a dilapidation deposit of £950.00 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
Further charges to Tenants are detailed in our offices and Terms of Business to Tenants.
NB The Landlord will only accept Full Time Working Tenants and will not accept Smokers or Pets.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires 1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.