Price £1,050 pcm +Fees
Price £1,050 pcm - Available Now - Unfurnished
Available Mid November is this 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment with its own 32 x 21 Garden. The property is located in a quiet residential road that is within walking distance to the Oval Shops & Restaurants plus Schools & Public Transport.
Once you`re past the Entry Phone you will find a well - kept Communal Hallway which leads to your own flat, step inside to find an Entrance Hall, Bathroom, 2 Double Bedrooms, Fitted Kitchen with oven & hob and a Good Size Lounge / diner with French doors opening on to your own Rear Garden.
Benefits to note include Double Glazing, Electric Heating, Residents Parking, Entry Phone System plus the Landlord has laid Brand New Carpets throughout.
All in all this is a lovely property in a very popular area – Call or e mail us now to arrange your viewing.
** The Landlord of this property will only consider Full Time working tenants **
Please note that the current rental fee of 1100.00 per calendar month will also be subject to an administration fee of £150.00 + VAT per tenant/guarantor
A month`s rent of £1100.00 and a deposit of £1100.00 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
Lounge / Diner - 15'0" (4.57m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Kitchen - 10'0" (3.05m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Bathroom - 7'0" (2.13m) x 5'7" (1.7m)
Bedroom 1 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Bedroom 2 - 12'0" (3.66m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR GARDEN APARTMENT
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- SECURITY ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- RESIDENTS PARKING TO THE SIDE OF BLOCK
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & GOOD SIZE LOUNGE / DINER
- DIRECT ACCESS TO YOUR OWN 32 X 21 FOOT REAR GARDEN
- NEUTRAL CARPETS LAID THROUGHOUT
- ECONOMY SEVEN HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- FITTED ITCHEN WITH BUILT IN OVEN & HOB
- AVAILABLE MID NOVEMBER - WORKING TENANTS ONLY
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.