- ONE BEDROOM HOUSE
- FULLY REFURBISHED
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
- WHITE GOODS
One Bedroom Unfurnished House.
Situated within the popular priory gardens development. Own private garden to side. Close to Mainline Station, Bus Routes, Shops and Parkland. Double Glazing and Electric Heating.
The property is newly refurbished and offered in pristine condition with new bathroom new carpets and redecorated throughout.
the property also has a private garden.
Admin/reference fees apply at £150 + VAT per tenant/guarantor
A months rent of £925 and a dilapidation deposit of £925 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each property requires 1 month`s deposit as well as 1 month`s rent in advance
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 33, potential value 67
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 53, potential value 55
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.