Price £1,100 pcm +Fees
Two/Three Bedroom Terraced House. Ideally located for local Shops, Schools and Belvedere Train Station. Newly refurbished throughout, Comprising, Reception Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Downstairs Modern Bathroom and Rear Garden, to the First Floor are Two Double Bedrooms and a Third Single Bedroom accessed via the Main Bedroom which would make a ideal Nursery/Children`s Bedroom or Study/Dressing Room.
Please note that an administration fee of £150 + VAT is payable per tenant/ guarantor
A month`s rent of £1100.00 and a dilapidation deposit of £1100.00 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each Property requires1 months deposit as well as one months rent in advance
- TWO/THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
- DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM
- DOULBE GLAZING
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- CLOSE TO BELVEDERE TRAIN STATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.