Price £1,175 pcm +Fees
Able Estates are delighted to offer this THREE BEDROOM PERIOD HOUSE to rent within walking distance of Abbey Wood Train Station and the much talked about Crossrail from December 2018.. Conveniently located for Local Shops, Bus Routes Schools & Parkland. Newly Refurbished to a high standard Throughout. The property comprises of Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Downstairs, Bathroom, Three Good Sized Bedrooms and a rear garden. Other Benefits to Note include Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating. Available from end of August.
This property is available from the end of August 2017, Working Tenants Only, Please call us to make an appointment to view.
*Please note that tenants will be required to pay a one off Tenancy Set Up Fee of £150 + VAT per tenant and guarantor if applicable to reserve the property and pay for their references and the set up of the tenancy.
* A months rent of £1175.00 and a dilapidations deposit of £1175.00 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
*Further charges to Tenants are detailed in our offices and Terms of Business to Tenants.
Lounge - 16'0" (4.88m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
Kitchen - 9'0" (2.74m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
Bedroom One - 14'0" (4.27m) x 12'7" (3.84m)
Bedroom Two - 11'2" (3.4m) x 6'6" (1.98m)
Bedroom Three - 8'4" (2.54m) x 7'1" (2.16m)
From our Abbey Wood Branch proceed to the roundabout and take the 3rd exit into McLeod Road. Take the 1st turning on the right into Conference Road and the property is located on the left hand side.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each Property requires1 months deposit as well as one months rent in advance
- 3 BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDEN
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & SCHOOLS
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- WALKING DISTANCE OF ABBEY WOOD STATION & CROSSRAIL
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.