Price £1,275 pcm +Fees
Three Bedroom End Terrace House benefitting from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, large rear Garden and parking to rear for 2 cars. Accommodation comprises Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, upstairs Bathroom and 2 double bedrooms with 1 single bedroom. UNFURNISHED AND AVAILABLE 07/04/18
This property is situated within easy walking distance to Abbey Wood Station, local bus routes, schools and shops.
Admin/reference fees apply at £150+VAT per tenant/guarantor.
A months rent of £1275 and a delapidations deposit of £1275 is also payable by the tenant at the start of the tenancy.
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Kitchen - 7'2" (2.18m) x 7'1" (2.16m)
Dining Room - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'11" (3.02m)
Bedroom One - 11'0" (3.35m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Bedroom Two - 11'0" (3.35m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bedroom Three - 7'0" (2.13m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Each Property requires1 months deposit as well as one months rent in advance
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- 125 FT GARDEN
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO ABBEY WOOD TRAIN STATION
- AVAILABLE END MAY
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- PARKING TO REAR FOR 2 CARS
- CLOSE TO BUS ROUTES & SCHOOLS
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
* Application fees
* Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees
* Additional occupant fees
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.