* FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT *
* SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION SOON TO BENEFIT FROM THE ARRIVAL OF THE ELIZABETH LINE IN 2018 *
* CONVENIENT FOR SCHOOLS, SHOPS, BUS ROUTES AND RECREATIONAL PLAYING FIELDS *
* DOUBLE GLAZED *
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING (UNTESTED)*
* INTEGRAL GARAGE *
* FITTED KITCHEN, SPACIOUS HALLWAY, MODERN BATHROOM & LOUNGE *
Lounge - 15'7" (4.75m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
Kitchen - 9'5" (2.87m) x 6'4" (1.93m)
Bedroom - 10'0" (3.05m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
From our Abbey Wood Office proceed over Harrow Manorway turn right into Crossway take the 2nd right into Glendale and 2nd left into Howden Close.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SORT AFTER LOCATION
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.