Offers in excess of £300,000 will be considered for this 2 Bedroom Victorian Style Terraced House that is located close to the picturesque Franks Park.
The property is offered in good decorative order & benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central heating & a 40 ft Rear Garden.
Once inside you will find an Entrance Hall, 2 Separate Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen. Moving upstairs there are 2 Double Bedrooms and a Large Bathroom which measures 10 foot x 8 foot.
Some benefits to note include DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING ( untested ) and 40 foot REAR GARDEN.
The property is well located for Local Shops, Schools & Public Transport including 2 Train stations are also close by.
If you would like some more information on this property or would like to view then please feel free to call us, we will be happy to help.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- 2 BEDROOM VICTORIAN STYLE TERRACED HOUSE
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING ( untested )
- LARGE UPSTAIRS BATHROOM WITH SEP SHOWER CUBICLE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO FRANKS PARK
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BELVEDERE TRAIN STATION - ZONE 6
- CHAIN FREE PURCHASE - VACANT POSSESSION
- APPROX 40 FT REAR GARDEN
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - BOTH WITH FIREPLACES
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS, SCHOOLS & BUS ROUTES
- CALL TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.